About Healing Groups at Life Church
Life Church has partnered with the Trauma Healing Institute and the American Bible Society to be able to offer places for people to heal from their trauma in what we call a healing group. The healing group is led through a book that contains practical lessons centered around the Bible. The healing group is led by trained facilitators to help people process their pain in a safe place.
The purpose of the healing group is to bring healing to wounds of the heart—emotions, spirit, soul—from trauma or loss. If you suffer from hopelessness, nightmares, ongoing sadness or exhaustion, unexplained anger, flashbacks, being overwhelmed, feelings of isolation, or unprocessed grief, whatever the source, the healing group may be for you. The group will be led by facilitators who are trained in Bible based trauma healing.
Together, we will make a safe space for group members to:
• Discover what the Bible says about suffering
• Learn about trauma and its effects
• Explore any trauma or loss you may be carrying
• Release some of the emotional pain you carry
• Help you get unstuck, reconnected, and ready to move on in life
• Build resilience for the future
We will have healing groups available (both trauma-based and non-trauma-based) in at several of our locations.
Sign up for a Healing Group at a location closest to you: